Warranty Coverage - Gaming Chairs
Tabu Ohana Gaming Chair Products (the "Products" or "Product") come with a limited warranty for a period of two (2) years (the "Warranty Period") against:
- Manufacturing defects in the use of materials at the time of delivery.
- Major manufacturing defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests or backrest recline.
Subject to the following:
- Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- To make a warranty claim Tabu Ohana must be notified of any defect within 14 calendar days of the occurrence of such defect via a photo or video of the relevant defect in addition to a clearly written description of the defect, sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must also include a copy of the original receipt/invoice.
- If Tabu Ohana determines, at it's sole discretion, that under this warranty coverage, a warranty claim is valid, Tabu Ohana will incur the costs of replacing or repairing such defective part or material (including the cost of materials or postage).
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.
- Replacement parts will be sent to the address of the original buyer.
- Components or parts replaced under this warranty may vary in color, manufacturing origin and texture from the original order.
- The replacement part has the remainder of the original product warranty and is not warrantied any further or for any longer period of time.
- To the extent permitted under the applicable United States of America Federal laws, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
- Laws of any Country other than the United States of America do not apply to this warranty coverage and are not valid for warranty claims.
What the Warranty Does Not Cover (exclusions)
This warranty DOES NOT Cover:
- Wear and tear of surface materials, including but not limited to cuts, scratches, abrasions, staining.
- Wear and tear of internal materials, including but not limited to foam, stitching, mechanicals or other parts.
- Damage caused by improper maintenance of surface materials and/or any other parts, including but not limited to lack of cleaning or cleaning with harsh chemicals.
- Any damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products.
- Damage or modifications to a Product that has been altered.
- Damage caused to the Products during assembly.
- Damage caused by abuse of Products or damage caused by persons using the product.
- Minor variations arising out of automated production and/or hand-made workmanship.
- Products that are promotional items, demo units, previously used, clearance, giveaway, free, contest or prize items.
Tabu Ohana reserves the right to determine whether a claim under this warranty coverage is valid. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the exclusions will be at the buyer's expense. Tabu Ohana reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Tabu Ohana at its sole discretion.
Replacement parts purchased by existing Tabu Ohana customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their respective Warranty Period. The buyer must provide a copy to Tabu Ohana the original invoice for all warranty claims.
This warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, modification, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original buyer only and may not be assigned or transferred to any other person, persons or entities. For the purposes of any warranty protection provided by Tabu Ohana, all subsequent purchasers and/or owners of the originally sold Product acquire the Product "as is" with no warranty whatsoever.
Disclaimer of All Other Warranties and Obligations
This warranty and Tabu Ohana's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under the applicable Federal law of the United States of America) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original buyer.